One of the best ways to pamper the body and relax the mind is through massage therapy. If you are looking for a good place to get a massage in Lone Tree, Colorado you can visit the Lone Tree Spa. You can call to set up a pleasurable visit with them for a relaxing massage therapy treatment.
What are the massage therapy practices available at the spa?
Lone Tree Spa wants you to have a peace and tranquil massage when you visit their spa. The different massage therapy practices done at the spa are:
• Swedish Massage: This form of massage is a European technique most commonly requested in massage therapy. This is because stress is relieved from the body and mind through long flowing strokes that knead the muscle firmly, but gently enough to relieve tension and promote circulation throughout the body.
• Deep Tissue Massage: This type of massage involves slow deep movements of the muscles to help release tension while also helping to reduce any scar tissue you may have upon your body.
• Prenatal Massage: Anytime you are pregnant and experience the discomforts that come along with it you will find relief with this form of massage because it helps relieve cramping pains, promotes circulation to the ankles and feet and helps with edema. It also helps increase oxygen flow and nutrients throughout the body and to the baby so you both can be happy and healthy.
• Hot Stone Massage: Smooth river stones are heated gently and then applied to the body to help give a relaxing massage during this treatment. This treatment is perfect for easy muscular aches and pains as well as insomnia and anxiety.
• The Honey Drip Hydra-Massage: When you want something to pamper the skin and relax the muscles this is the massage to do. It involves a therapeutic massage, a honey drip hydrating treatment to help nourish the skin, a hot steamy towel treatment along with a jojoba oil one afterwards to soften the body and the skin.
• Cupping Therapy Massage: This particular massage is a Chinese therapy based technique that helps remove negative pressure from the body and is excellent for relieving pain and treating stubborn conditions, stains, inflammation, toxicity build up within the body, fatigue and digestive issues.
How much do the massages cost?
The price of receiving a massage from the Lone Tree Spa depends on the type of massage you are getting and the amount of time you desire to have the massage done for during your visit. You can view full details on their massage therapy page.
What are some of the other pampering treatments offered at the spa?
• State of the Art Medicinal Treatments for Skin
• Luxurious Facials for Happier Healthier Skin
• Body and Facial Waxing
• Lash Extensions
• Makeup Do Up
• Bridal Treatments
End Notes for Receiving a Massage in Lone Tree, Colorado at the Lone Tree Spa
Therefore, if you need a bit of pampering and pure relaxation a massage in Lone Tree, Colorado at the Lone Tree Spay is the place to visit. The staff there is professional, friendly and calming to the mind body and spirit.